In an emergency call Triple Zero – 000 (Australia only)
- 13Health 0n 13 43 25 84 13HEALTH is a phone line service for all Queenslanders to help take the worry out of health concerns.
- Poisons Information Centre on 131 126 For fast poisoning advice 24 hours, 7 days a week, from anywhere in Australia. Calls to the Queensland Poisons Information Centre are answered by Pharmacists specially trained in toxicology and the provision of poisons information. Centre staff can determine whether medical attention is needed and provide first aid advice, as well as offer poisoning prevention information.
- DVConnect Womensline on 1800 811 811 (24 hours / 7 days a week)
- DVConnect Mensline on 1800 600 636 (9am to midnight / 7 days a week)
- 1800 RESPECT on 1800 737 732 (24 hours / 7 days a week) National Sexual Assault and Domestic and Family Violence Counselling Service.
- Lifeline on 13 11 14
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
- MensLine Australia on 1300 789 978
- Relationships Queensland on 1300 364 277
- Suicide Call Back Service on 1300 659 467
- Beyond Blue on 1300 22 46 36
- Headspace on 1800 650 890 Headspace, formally the National Youth Mental Health Foundation, is an Australian non-profit organisation for youth mental health established by the Australian government in 2006.
- QLife on 1800 184 527 Qlife provides anonymous and free LGBTI peer support and referral for people in Australia wanting to talk about sexuality, identity, gender, bodies, feelings or relationships.
- LGBTI Legal Service on 07 3124 7160 Free, confidential legal advice to Queensland residents who identify as members of the LGBTI communities.
- Queensland Police Service LGBTI Liaison Program on 131 444 Support and assistance to LGBTIQ people when dealing with Police matters. LGBTI Liaison Officers are located throughout Queensland; if you wish to speak to an LGBTI iaison Officer contact PoliceLink on 131 444 and they will identify an officer in your local area.