Welcome to SSN COVID-19 Samford Response
TO DONATE CLICK HERE
Please note that all of our current SSN COVID-19 Samford Response Services have been suspended due to low demand.
We will restart these services if the local COVID situation indicates a need for them to be restarted.
In this area of our web site you will find details of:
- The SSN COVID-19 Samford Response effort.
- The COVID-19 services available.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
- How to join the team – SSN COVID-19 Volunteer Application Form. [This service has been temporarily suspended.]
- How Community Members can request assistance:
- Complete the online Community Member Registration form [This service has been temporarily suspended.]
- Complete the online Request for Assistance form [This service has been temporarily suspended.]
- If you have difficulty, please call 0492 886 612 or email.
Please click on the links above to reach the relevant pages.
Key contact and information details are:
SSN COVID-19 Samford Response Team:
Web site: www.samfordsupportnetwork.com/COVID-19
Phone: 0492 886 612
Office: The SSN COVID-19 Samford Response Team Office is no longer operational. If required, it will be relocated to the Samford Community Hub at 2204 Mt Samson Road, Samford Valley. Of course we can be contacted at any time by email or telephone.
Samford Support Network (normal services):
Web site: www.samfordsupportnetwork.com
General email: SSN@samfordsupportnetwork.com
General phone: 0470 214 916
Other COVID-19 Information Sources:
Queensland Government Department of Health – Authorised Queensland Government Novel coronavirus COVID-19
Australian Government Department of Health – Authorised Australian Government Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Last updated: 19 August 2020